Terms, Condition & Limitations
1. Customers can apply for a Loaner lamp for the times where they have to send their light in for repairs.
2. There is a fee applied to the agreed upon Condition & Limitations and such fees are subject to change without notice. The fee that is set forth for the ‘Loaner program’ is considered a ‘Security Deposit’.
3. This program is in no way implemented with the intention to replace your originally purchased lamp.
4. There will be a selection of units on hand at all times. We reserve the right to the selection of the size and model for the Loaner Program, which you may receive based on availability.
5. We will try our best to match the loaner lamp with your lamp size and model but this will be based on availability.
6. The down payment of the loaner lamp is subject to the model of the lamp that is loaned.
7. If any minor damages are incurred while the Loaner lamp is in the customer’s possession, the customer is responsible for the costs to repair the damages. There will be no refunds of the down payment/security for the loaner lamp, as it will be subject to associated repairs and labour of the lamp upon its return to JUST LED US Inc. (Also reference paragraph 9)
8. If major damages occur to the loaner lamp while in the customer’s possession, he/she is responsible for the costs to repair the damages. There will be no refunds of the down payment/security fees for the loaner lamp, as it will be subject to associated repairs and labour.
9. After receipt and final inspection of the Product returned in compliance with all of the above terms, a credit will be issued. Any remaining sum that is left over from the initial down payment/security for the loaner program will be reimbursed to the customer.
10. I agree that if any major damages occur to the loaner lamp that exceed that of the initial costs of the loaner lamp down payment/security deposit, JUST LED US Inc has the right to billet my credit card service for the remaining sum.
11. I recognize that the repairs will still be made to the unit which I, (the customer) sent in and it will be returned accordingly.
12. The Loaner Program surely shows JUST LED US Inc. customers we are ready to back this product as a company here in Canada, we do not want to leave a customer stranded. We reserve the right at any time to interrupt, restrict, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service, add or subtract Service features or limit usage of the Service (or any part thereof) (collectively, a "Modification") with notice to you, and we will provide the specific details related to the correctness in an accurate documented manner in accordance to all rights and privileges, if excessive damages occur to the Loaner Lamp.
13. Customer is responsible for shipping costs to JUST LED US Inc. or a JUST LED US Inc. Certified Technician.
14. Customer is 100% responsible for all freight to be insured.
15. The Customer/client will not receive a tracking number for the Loaner Lamp until said terms set forth here within are agreed upon, detailed, and down payment/security deposit is received for administration purposes.
16. The customer/client will not receive a tracking number for their repaired lamp until there is an official tracking number provided to JUST LED US Inc. for the ‘Loaner ‘lamp’s return through expedited mailing service.
17. Only JUST LED US Inc. head office will be administering approval of applications for the loaner program, no exceptions.
18. Stores who carry our products will have the ability to be able to help customers apply for the ‘loaner program’ through their internet connection (in case customer is without one). This will have to be done in person with customers at their request as contract must be agreed upon directly with JUST LED US Inc.
19. All terms of the Loaner Program are subject to the same details contained within JUST LED US Inc.- ‘Guidelines & Limitation of Liability’.
20. If I am not a ‘First purchaser’ of the unit which I am sending in for repairs I understand that I am not eligible for this program unless I agree to be debited at checkout for 100% of the going rate of the ‘’Loaner lamp’.
21. By applying for the Loaner Program the customer is in agreement and is bound by the terms set forth here within this agreement titled ‘Regulations of the Loner Program: (Conditions & Limitations)’ and is further bound by the ‘terms of liability’ set forth by ‘JUST LED US Inc’.
22. The Service is void where prohibited by law. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. The failure to enforce any term of this Agreement on one/any occasion shall not prevent enforcement on any other occasion or the enforcement of any of any other term. Headings and captions shall be considered included for purposes of interpretation or application hereof, but are for convenience only.
23. It is agreed upon that my credit card will be debited a temporary authorization hold of the cost of the retail price of the lamp that I am applying for.
I understand that the authorization hold will not exceed the retail value of the lamp that I am applying for. I understand that the authorization hold does not result in actual charges to your card. These authorizations will automatically expire based on guidelines established by your card issuer.
I understand that the authorization hold may be used in reference to damages only.
24. It is agreed upon that I will be credited (in full), from JUST LED US Inc., the security deposit which I rendered at checkout upon date of application for the ‘Rental Program’.
25. The Loaner program is currently reserved for in home clients only.
Pricing for Loaner Program as follows:
1. Pricing for the Loaner Program depends on the unit(s) that are subject to availability. The rate at which the Loaner Lamp is set forth is 50% of the total cost of the unit.
2. Down payment (security deposit) requirements are administered only through JUST LED US Inc. website with application request to initiate the process.
3. After we receive the application outlining customer information through a verified email address that is registered with us and a security deposit is processed we will expedite a unit to the customer.
It’s that easy.
If you have any questions about this Agreement including the Service, please contact customer service.
* Model number is located on the outside of the original shipping carton and also on the unit.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!