Standards for Manufacturers and Importers

Standards for Manufacturers and Importers

*In Canada and the USA there are Electrical Codes which requires manufacturers or importers of electrical products to get them “approved” for electrical safety. JUST LED US Inc. has taken this into account and wants to communicate with our clients and customers that we care about the safety and quality of your products. We currently hold a certificate of approval with CSA/cUL certifications for our products. You can be assured that we have placed our customer’s safety and well being at the forefront of what our product has to offer.

*You can ask your vendor to produce a Certificate of Origin and a Certificate of Compliance including reference to the manufacturer through certifying bodies such as CSA/UL.  They will be willing and able to provide you with a Follow-Up Service Procedure file number which can be used as traceability back to the CSA/UL approval. Ultimately, you can use the CSA or UL web sites to look up certified manufacturers, products and services.

In the United States and Canada, the issue of whether or not a product needs a formalized safety evaluation comes down to the following question: Does the product need to be listed and marked by a testing agency such as (e.g. CSA, UL)?

For both Canada and the United States of America the answer is yes, testing is required.LED Grow Lights Canada-Electrical Standards for Manufacturers and Importers

CSA and UL are certification agencies and they are both accredited in Canada by the Standards Council of Canada (SCC) and in the USA by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratories (NRTL)

We must strongly point out that non certified products should not and cannot be legally sold in your local market; it is not good business to place the public or a customer’s safety and health at risk.

You must ask yourself; do I want to do business with a company who is break the law?