The Baby Bath Ball is made with bio ceramic balls that regulate water as a bath ball, made exclusively for babies.
The Baby Bath Ball softens water and increases cleaning efficiency because it absorbs harmful by-products remaining in water like chlorine, heavy metals, and microbes. The Baby Bath Ball protects your baby’s skin from water pollutants left behind in tap water by purifying it with natural ceramic materials and leaving your baby’s skin softer, providing a smooth and balanced elasticity which better enables the skin to withstand irritation that is common place in a baby’s life, such as diaper rash.
One Baby Bath Ball set has an expected lifetime of approximately 3-6 months depending on the frequency of the bath and the volume of the water being used!
Other useful applications for The Baby Bath Ball set includes:
- For washing the face to clean off daily oil build up, or removing make-up
- For sponge baths
- For protecting hair and preventing skin irritations
The Baby Bath Ball cleanses and softens water:
- It rapidly removes harmful by-products left in tap water that easily penetrates the skin such as chlorine.
- It is very helpful for atopic dermatitis, sensitive skin and dry skin.
- It protects the skin so it can stay healthy by preventing itchiness and micro-abrasions.
- The water penetrates deep into the skin preventing skin troubles by activating healthy cells.
- It maintains the moisture of the skin through the essence effect.
If two Baby Bath Balls are put into water, with one floating soaked on the water and one floating beneath the surface of the water, they are able to change the physical properties of the water in a way that is beneficial to the skin.
Common sense on chlorine in water:
It is well known that the chlorine that remains in tap water is not good for health but what is lesser known is the fact that in warm water above 40°C, chlorine turns into trihalomethane, which is an extremely powerful cancer causing substance. Also, chlorine absorbed into the skin while washing the face daily or bathing not only damages the skin and hair but also promotes aging through oxidization. It can also make dry, irritated, or itchy skin worse, especially if atopic dermatitis is present.